Join Lou for a WDW Radio Adventures by Disney to Disneyland® Resort and Southern California for 6 Days and 5 Nights!
Get ready for your close-up as you experience the sights of Old Hollywood on this Southern California vacation that includes a rare behind-the-magic private visit of the Walt Disney Studios. Then, find yourself in the middle of the magic at the Happiest Place on Earth, spending several fun-filled days and nights at the Disneyland® Resort.
- Private Hollywood Excursion – Follow in the footsteps of some of your favorite celebrities on this walking tour through Hollywood. You’ll see some of the most iconic sites in Tinseltown, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, El Capitan Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Tour the Jim Henson Company Studio – Enjoy an exclusive VIP visit to the Jim Henson Company Studios, built on the original site of Charlie Chaplin’s movie studio.
- Visit the Walt Disney Studios & Archives
- Exclusive Access at Walt Disney Imagineering – Get a very special glimpse of Walt Disney Imagineers—architects, designers, storytellers, engineers and technicians—and see how they create the magic at Disney theme parks and resorts.
- Behind the Scenes at Disneyland Resort
- Behind-the Scenes Disneyland® Park Experiences
- Tour the El Capitan Theater
- VIP experiences at the Disneyland® Park Disney’s California Adventure® Park
- Accommodations include: Loews Hollywood Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
See the FULL ITINERARY here
Please note that space is VERY limited – First Booked, First Confirmed
To learn more and secure your spot BEFORE this is released to the public, download and submit this PDF