Lou is in town for an appearance on CBS Atlanta’s morning show on Tuesday, and wanted to say hi to some Atlanta locals, so he figured… let’s have an On The Road event!
Join Lou Mongello at The Nook on Piedmont Park restaurant on Sunday, May 18 from 1-3pm for good food (I hear the wings are amazing!), great drinks and wonderful company – what else can you ask for? Come alone, bring a friend or take the whole family – of course kids are welcome!!
Here’s are some quick FAQs:
1. Why is there a charge? A small charge of $5 is requested to make sure that those who RSVP will show up. We need an accurate count because space is limited.
2. Where do we meet? The Nook on Piedmont Park Restaurant – Directions and info below
4. Do I need to bring my ticket? Nope! We’ll have a list at the door with your name on it!
5. Can I bring the whole family? Of course! Just be sure to get an extra ticket for anyone that may be attending so we have an accurate count. Of course, kids of any age are welcome!
6. If I need to get a hold of Lou, what’s the best way to do that?
The best way to contact Lou is on Twitter (@LouMongello), or you can also email him at email@example.com