Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Year of a Million Dreams in the Ask The Experts forums; Oh, it doesn't sour my trip. Just wanted to have a discussion about it. I would love to hear from people who did win something from the Dream Team. And ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Oh, it doesn't sour my trip. Just wanted to have a discussion about it. I would love to hear from people who did win something from the Dream Team. And had some Magical Moments...I love it.
    Just was wondering what people's thoughts were on how they choose, if we really know. And what was the possibility of a solo traveler being chosen. I mean, I doubt they would pick me to start the parade or something, ha ha ha.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918 View Post
    YOU WON A CRUISE!?!?!? wow!!!!
    Well it was a Wishes fireworks cruise, but still a cruise. Definitely amusing.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

tink2u is offline A-Ticket holder
    I went to disney World in december with 6 others and guess what! my two brothers got 2 dreams each and I got 1..it wasnt much but i was happy, I also made a lil girls dream come true.
    It was her birthday and she wanted to collect pins but her mom said no, I saw her and I walked up and told her to pick out a pin she would like, oh my god was she sooooo happy! in return i got 2 Pixie dust (very hard to come by) and most of all, i made this lil girl smile on her birthday!

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I got a magical moments certificate.. I shot a basket with a mickey ball at MGM Studios and a CM filled one out.. don't really know what it represented though.. does anyone know what the purpose of those are?

The Magic still lives

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I think what amazes me is how few people know about this stuff... and those of course are always the ones that win. LOL! Those of us who know how it all works and want desperately to get *something* are always the ones seeing the dream makers walk on by.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

tink2u is offline A-Ticket holder
    The certificates mean that you had a magical moment! Ok so its just a piece of paper but for younger child, it means a whole lot! I got one and I put it on my wall. So it does not mean that you get anything "WOW" but, its a magical moment for the children.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I only saw the dream squad once while I was there. There were about 8 of them in the little corridor going to the side of future world. They were all there with mickey and stitch gloves on waving and then they all gave me high fives, that was my magical moment I guess.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Have you seen this yet?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aIYEOySTO2E
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney05 View Post
    Great video! I don't mean to sound greedy but I really hope when I get there they tell me "oh yeah btw we upgraded your room... you won't be staying at ASMo tonight but at the castle... have fun!" lol!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I can't see youtube from work - so I will have to check that out when I get home.
    Boy, an upgrade from all star movies sure would be nice!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12