Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Animation Academy in the Ask The Experts forums; Has anyone gone through the Magic of Disney Animation and done the Animation Academy? I was wondering if it was still there and they showed you how to draw characters ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Animation Academy

Has anyone gone through the Magic of Disney Animation and done the Animation Academy? I was wondering if it was still there and they showed you how to draw characters and you got to keep what you drew?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Are you talking about MGM in animation courtyard? If so, it's still there! I haven't done it! But I always see little kids walking around with the artwork they have done, which is very good I might add.
    Tina

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I did the Animation Academy at Disney Quest. We drew Minnie Mouse. It was fun and I got to buy my drawing when we were finished.
    They call me "Nana"

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Has anyone gone through the Magic of Disney Animation and done the Animation Academy? I was wondering if it was still there and they showed you how to draw characters and you got to keep what you drew?
    last i checked it was there
    i went in

fun!

we drew mickey mouse
    and it was loads of fun
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

JMSuperHeroTeam is offline Maura Colleen the Makeup Queen
    We did it at Disney Quest as well. We drew Pluto, and my sneaky husband snapped up a pic or two of what we drew during the "class". It was so fun, and I loved seeing mine really big up on the wall afterwards!

KUNGALOOSH!!!