Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Thanksgiving! in the Ask The Experts forums; Happy Thanksgiving! Hope each and every one of you have a great day! (Hope you get great deals shopping tomorrow too...) I just want to say how thankful I am ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Arrow Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope each and every one of you have a great day!

(Hope you get great deals shopping tomorrow too...)

I just want to say how thankful I am to have met you. It's so great to have friends who are so helpful and thoughtful and knowledgeable.

I'm very thankful that I've meet a great friend here. Kellie, what can I say? You're awesome. My son and I benefit from your generosity and knowledge and I'm so thankful for having you as a friend and I hope you come visit in the summertime and get to go to Disney World in March.

Who else is going to WDW in March?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all. (JUst another workday for me...)

Sonya

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Thanks Sonya

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Triviateers, even though it looks more like Christmas in Indiana today.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Happy Thanksgiving! May you and your turkeys be well-stuffed today.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    To all of you and your families, my best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well I'm a little late on Thanksgiving, but I hope y'all enjoy the post Thanksging shopping holiday Wait what am I laghing about ...I need to get some more postcard pages from wal mart AAAAAGH ....just kidding (I think those can wait a few days!)

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Well, for some of us who have to work today (only until noon) it's just another day. No, I'm not going shopping when I get off work. I went BEFORE I CAME! Did you know that JC Penney's opened at 5:30 this morning? Best Buy opened at 6:00. Glenbrook Mall opened at 6:00, and Wal-Mart opened at 6:00 with some really good buys on electronics. See what you miss when you stay in bed too long? (Yes, I always do Extra Magic Hour!)

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Well, for some of us who have to work today (only until noon) it's just another day. No, I'm not going shopping when I get off work. I went BEFORE I CAME! Did you know that JC Penney's opened at 5:30 this morning? Best Buy opened at 6:00. Glenbrook Mall opened at 6:00, and Wal-Mart opened at 6:00 with some really good buys on electronics. See what you miss when you stay in bed too long? (Yes, I always do Extra Magic Hour!)
    I know what you mean on a couple of counts here.
    1. I work tonight, and all weekend, starting at midnight.
    2. go early is my mantra at Disney it's even my "all ears writers Favorite Insider Tip:"

but as for going to a store today... blech at least here in Charlotte, in the morning, I'm sure they are packed....interestingly a few years ago I went out late in the day (around 8pm or so-Day after Thanksgiving) to a nearby mall will my wife and although the stores had extended hours and great discounts the crowds were gone ...all the hard core shoppers had apparently worn themselves (and perhaps their checkcards) out already.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Even The Disney Stores opened at 5:30 this morning! At least here on Long Island. Too early for my tired bones!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page