Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Ticket Question in the Ask The Experts forums; How come when I always come to "Ask the Experts) its always about tickets? Anyway I went to WDW in December and bought a 2 Three Days Magic Your Way ...
    dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder

Ticket Question

How come when I always come to "Ask the Experts) its always about tickets?

Anyway I went to WDW in December and bought a 2 Three Days Magic Your Way with Hopper opinion. Well there was a special so it was just like buying 2 Two Days Magic Your Way price wise. So now in March I wanna go back for a Late Birthday gift for my girlfriend. The problem is I remember reading something that, that package didn't expire until 6 months after 1st use, now my girlfriend is telling me it is 14 days. I was just planning to use the extra day we had and buy 2 One Day Magic Your Way Basic.......is that going to work? I just really don't want to lose that extra day.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    If you did not buy the "non-expiring" option at that time the tickets are now expired and not of any use. Without the non-expire option, the ticketa expire on the 14th day after first use.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Is there anyway I can check my ticket. Because I said the same thing but nobody believed me and my brother the aka WDW expert told me that "no no since the tickets were a speical 3 day thing for florida resedents they don't expire until six months" Than when I told him about the 14-day thing he took the booklet from and said here look at the small print which said expires 6 months after 1st use..........i dunno what to do..........by the way.....I HATE MY BROTHER!!!!

my mistake it wasn't a magic pass it was a play pass here the thing I found about the play pass

"3-Day Play Pass" is $127.80 adult, $105.44 child (tax included). It's a Base Ticket (no hopping) valid for three days of admission. You can add the Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options at the usual cost if you wish. Pass expires 6 months from first use.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    I think you just answered your own question with what you just typed
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator