Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss What is the most romantic thing you have done in WDW? in the Ask The Experts forums; Originally Posted by Mike2006 Proposed in front of the castle. (that relationship didn't work out though) Doh!...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2006 View Post
    Proposed in front of the castle. (that relationship didn't work out though)
    Doh!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Mike2006 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Doh!

Oh well it was a fun trip. Guess its better to find out before hand than go through with it and regret it

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Here are some suggestions I made once before in a thread that is similar. For more suggestions see this thread:

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=9403

My husband and I took our honeymoon a few months after we were married at WDW We were on a platinum plan package while we were there. Some special things you can look into that he did for me include: taking a boat trip to watch the fireworks at either the MK or Epcot, order flowers from the WDW florist and have them in the room prior to your arrival, order chocolate covered strawberries and have them in your room, my husband had surprised me with a picture of my favorite characters autographed and placed in our room prior to our arrival. Buy your honeymoon pins and Mickey wedding ears - wear them EVERYWHERE! You never know what magical moments will happen. We also went to the spa and enjoyed our time there. Make sure you ask other guests or cast members to take pictures of you through your stay so you have lots of memories to look back at in the future.

If I think of anything else I will stop back and post. ENJOY and CONGRATS!!!!!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Be the last to leave the parks at night, it is really romantic when everything is lit up, and the music is still playing.

Dinner at the California grill, would be my high recommendation. Its on top of the contemporary so you can have a great view of MK. You can also go out on their deck and watch the fireworks. Its an upscale restaurant, so there usually are not kids, and you are asked to dress up which can be fun.
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12