Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss music or song played on radio on Kilimanjaro Safaris in the Ask The Experts forums; 2/3 of the way or so on Kilimanjaro Safaris I believe after Wilson announces he has to report back into the station or something the cast member changes the radio ...
    Chiefy is offline A-Ticket holder

music or song played on radio on Kilimanjaro Safaris

2/3 of the way or so on Kilimanjaro Safaris I believe after Wilson announces he has to report back into the station or something the cast member changes the radio dial and music comes on and there is this song that is played. Doe anyone know what the name of the song is and where I might could buy it?

Thanks for any help.

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    try listening to one of those online disney-themed radio stations. they would maybe play it during an animal kingdom show. but i know exactly what you are talking about.

Chiefy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hapa Duniani is the name of the song. I went to Mouse Bits and found a torrent of music through out animal kingdom.

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It's out there. I have seen it before but never downloaded it. I love that song too. I wonder if it will go away when the changes are completed
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/