to DWT, bucknut20!
Disney World in December is FULL of special things going on!
- At the Magic Kingdom, the park is fully decked out for the holidays, and on select nights you can buy tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Epcot hosts "Holidays Around the World" with storytellers in each country telling the tales of the holiday in their land. At night, the Candlelight Processional is a beautiful retelling of the Christmas story with a mass choir and orchestra. And Illuminations is followed by a special holiday finale!
- Disney- MGM Studios has the Osborne Lights, and incredible display of lights all over the backlot. Last year for the first time the lights 'danced' to music.
- Animal Kingdom has a holiday version of its afternoon parade that's a lot of fun.
- Downtown Disney is decked out for shopping, and has special events as well.
Also, early in the month is MouseFest, the annual gathering of Disney Fans from all over the internet!