Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Past Celebrations in the Ask The Experts forums; Like it or not at the moment it's *The Year Of A Million dreams*. However is there a complete list of all of the past celebration's at WDW. I can't ...
    Simonhp is offline A-Ticket holder

Past Celebrations

Like it or not at the moment it's *The Year Of A Million dreams*. However is there a complete list of all of the past celebration's at WDW. I can't find it But i would love to see it and hear lots more about it on Mouse Tunes. Somebody please help *YOUR MY ONLY HOPE*.
    Thank You
    Simon

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Simon - I've never seen a site with a list of each celebration but I'm sure one is out there. Try googling for "Past Celebrations" and "Disney" in the search and see what you get I guess.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe