Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss When is the MVP parade in the Ask The Experts forums; Ok now that we know the COLTS one the super bowl ( OF COURSE ) when is the MVP parade?...
    Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder

When is the MVP parade

Ok now that we know the COLTS one the super bowl ( OF COURSE ) when is the MVP parade?

It should be in the next day or two. I think that last year it was 2 days after they won.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I don't know when they'll have the MVP parade...Payton Manning leaves tomorrow for Hawaii for the Pro-bowl game along with 5 other Colts players....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

FriendOfTigger is offline A-Ticket holder
    Typically, it's the day after the game ;-) This year, we've built a mini-football field in the middle of the MK, and the player (or players) will be able to toss the pigskin around with some Disney and NFL youth program kids.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Well we had a parade today (Monday) here in Indianapolis for the team and a big rally at the RCA dome. My guess is if they do something this week it'll probably be with Coach Dungy and some of the other players who aren't going to the Pro-bowl.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy