Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Got a quick baby question in the Ask The Experts forums; As i said before my family and i going going to disney world in december. By then my sister and brother in law will have their first child and it ...
    bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder

Got a quick baby question

As i said before my family and i going going to disney world in december. By then my sister and brother in law will have their first child and it will be 3 or 4 months old i was just wondering if there is any attractions that we will be able to take the baby on while were there.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    yes, baby can ride along on just about anything that doesn't have a height requirement.

They may find it convenient to use a front carrier, so they don't have to hold baby all the time, and they will have to watch the sun.

Check out this article for more tips: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/art...er.php?aid=123
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Pat thank you so much that was such a great article im going to have to show that to my sister so she knows what they can do.
    Last edited by bucknut20; 02-07-2007 at 09:47 PM.

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    just about everything things we took my 7 month old niece were Dumbo, many adventures of pooh, small world, riverboat
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    We've been going to WDW since I was pg with my last child (who is now 2) and we've never skipped a beat due to having a baby There are plenty of things they can bring him along on, and of course all shows (though some shows are louder than others...)

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    We're planning out first trip with our 10 month old next week. I used this site to really help me prepare - it's got some great information.

http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/infant.htm
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Thanks guys for all the help. I know that they were really worried about not doing so much when we go.