Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss disney events in the Ask The Experts forums; how do you know when there will be cheerleading, basketball, etc events in disney. I really hate going when there are annoying crowds such as them. I just would like ...
    peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder

disney events

how do you know when there will be cheerleading, basketball, etc events in disney. I really hate going when there are annoying crowds such as them. I just would like to plan my trips around that if i could find that out somehow
    shannon

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    dont go in end of jan to middle of feb thats when dance and cheer have there national high school thing going on
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Well, the Pop Warner kids are in early December.

I don't recall when the Brazilian tour groups make their appearances.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

talfonso is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: disney events

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Well, the Pop Warner kids are in early December.

I don't recall when the Brazilian tour groups make their appearances.
    To the best of my knowledge, the Brazilian tour groups (as well as some other turismos, what I call all Latin American tour groups BTW) start their summer (if in their hemisphere) trek around Central Florida as early as early December, then die down in late February, the commencement of a new school year. They flare up again in June (early to mid-month), then die down in early August. That's my observations and what I read on the web as far as turismo seasons go.

Oh, and Pop Warner starts after tomorrow, so I'll try to survive the Magic Kingdom (will check out the new Space Mountain) on that day.
    Flexible Disney -
    The Blog for Walt Disney World-Crazed Disneyphiles

http://flexibledisney.com

To Date: 1991
    (PO?); 1994 (DL/PORS);1995, 1996 (x2), 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003 (x2) 2005
    (x2), 2006 (x2), 2007 (x2) 2008-2009 (x7) - all offsite