Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss DreamFinder & Figment Pictures in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone have any pictures of the DreamFinder with Figment? I loved seeing the DreamFinder when I was younger, and was very disappointed to learn that he got taken out ...
    DisneyGirl is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking DreamFinder & Figment Pictures

Does anyone have any pictures of the DreamFinder with Figment? I loved seeing the DreamFinder when I was younger, and was very disappointed to learn that he got taken out of the ride when it was redone. I can barely remember what he looked like, although it was two years before the DreamFinder was removed from the ride, that I saw him last, both on the ride and in person outside of the Imagination Pavillion.

Samantha

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!

I hope this is what you're looking for. I never saw the two of them out while I was there, but just two weeks ago I saw Figment walking around by JII. It doesn't look right seeing a 6'9" Figment walking around the park when he's supposed to be smaller. I'd love to see Dreamfinder walking around the parks again though.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star