Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Magic Kingdom Attraction Music Ques. in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know where I can find the actual music from attractions in the Magic Kingdom and other parks at WDW? These are the sounds that come from Engineering Central ...
    eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Magic Kingdom Attraction Music Ques.

Does anyone know where I can find the actual music from attractions in the Magic Kingdom and other parks at WDW? These are the sounds that come from Engineering Central Iw ould imagine...

Here is what I would like to find:

Magic Kindom atmosphere music

Main St. near the Train Station
    Atmosphere music from Frontierland (that banjo, fiddle, and harmonica sound)

Attraction Music/Voiceovers

Splash Mountain music
    Thunder Mtn. RR music
    Haunted Mansion (Your Ghost Host) as heard in the Doom Buggy
    Pirates ride through (various pirates) and music.

I purchased a CD titled something like Music from WDW, but was dissapointed to find that the much of the music was recreated for the CD rather than the original versions.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    www.mousegeeks.com has alot of stuff. They have alot of background music from all areas of WDW and alot of specific attraction music too!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    oops, I meant to post this under the WDW Secrets forum, but thanks to those who reply anyway.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

jasong618 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I dont know where to find too many. Actualy a lot of the attraciton que music doesnt come from engineering central anymore. Engineering central was created because back in the day computers used to be gigantic. Now that computers are much smaller most of it is being controlled from each attraction location.

Check this out though this is a good one i found, probably from these threads

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/sounds.html

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    Quote Originally Posted by jasong618 View Post
    I dont know where to find too many. Actualy a lot of the attraciton que music doesnt come from engineering central anymore. Engineering central was created because back in the day computers used to be gigantic. Now that computers are much smaller most of it is being controlled from each attraction location.

Check this out though this is a good one i found, probably from these threads

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/sounds.html
    arent most of those midis though? they may sound like the real thing but you can tell the difference. midis sound like a late 90s computer game
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Bahimiron is offline A-Ticket holder
    There used to be a site at www.disneymusicloops.com that was dedicated entirely to this subject.

Unfortunately, I can no longer seem to connect to it. However, that may be my work's net nanny software acting strange. I know that there are a lot of sites that it blocks without telling me that it's blocking it.

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahimiron View Post
    There used to be a site at www.disneymusicloops.com that was dedicated entirely to this subject.

Unfortunately, I can no longer seem to connect to it. However, that may be my work's net nanny software acting strange. I know that there are a lot of sites that it blocks without telling me that it's blocking it.
    I can't get there from my home comp either. Must be the site is down or out.

Bahimiron is offline A-Ticket holder
    Not too long ago, I actually found the Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian music loops on a file sharing program. I have no clue just how legal these are, but since Disney refuses (or is unable) to release CDs of their lobby music, I consider these loops to be treasures.

I just wish I could find loops for the Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Grand Floridian and Port Orleans.

You could also always try www.mouseworldradio.com

The guy who runs it has a tremendous collection of music loops from all four parks as well as resorts. His collection is tremendous and downright impressive. However, the site doesn't always seem to want to work and you don't DL the music, you just stream it, so I know it won't work for me at work.