Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disney Games @ WDW in the Ask The Experts forums; Gosh...it's been WAYYY too long since I've been here...I gotta get here more OFTEN! Anyway, that's not the point. Friend of mine is makin' a trip to WDW this summer, ...
    Schmitty is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Disney Games @ WDW

Gosh...it's been WAYYY too long since I've been here...I gotta get here more OFTEN!

Anyway, that's not the point.

Friend of mine is makin' a trip to WDW this summer, and she's heard rumors about The Disney Games. She was asking me and another mutual friend who's also a big Disney geek and neither of us could really tell her much about them.

All we know is that it's a "Battle of the Network Stars" type competition with Disney Channel stars.

Can anybody help me help her fill in the blanks?

When is it? Where is it? Is it a hard-ticket event? Can you still GET tickets?

ANY information would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

(I gotta get excited again...I'm thinkin' summer of '08 it's time to visit Mickey again...it's been, what, gosh, almost two years NOW...)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    The Disney Channel Games are held at WDW around April 22 -29 this year, according to the 'official rules' of the contest you can enter to win a trip to it. http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychanne...kes/index.html

The rules talk about VIP seating and 4 days of events. Outside of that, I couldn't find any more information as to where it is held or if general public can watch.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    According to the Disney Channel website's official rules for a contest, the dates for the Disney Channel Games are between April 22nd and April 29th. Since I will be there at this time, I will give WDW a call and get back with any info I can.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm actually shocked that not very many people at WDW actually know what this event is. I spoke to several people at WDW, even one at the Wide World of Sports Complex and I had to explain what the Disney Channel Games are! I'm actually interested now, because our next trip to WDW falls during the dates mentioned in the official rules for a giveaway on Disney Channel. Other than that, I haven't been able to get any information. There is a cast member at the WWoS complex who is trying to dig up some info for me.

So, is it true that you can use your Waterparks and More ticket for admission to the WWoS complex? I've never been there.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.