Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Infants allowed on some rides? in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi! We are planning a trip in May. It will be our first trip with our 8 month old(been a few times before with our now 5 year old), and ...
    Verbena is offline A-Ticket holder

Infants allowed on some rides?

Hi! We are planning a trip in May. It will be our first trip with our 8 month old(been a few times before with our now 5 year old), and I'm wondering how many of the rides we'll be able to all go on? Will we be able to carry the 8 month old on rides like It's a Small World, Winnie the Pooh, etc., or will we have to do the child-swap thing. Thanks for any help you can give!!

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    you can take the baby on Winnie the pooh, It's a small world, Any of the 3-d shows, Dumbo, Snowwhite Scary adventure, Magic carpets of Alldin, Jungle cruise, there are alot you can take her or him on... Go to allears.org for height info..
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

Verbena is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you!!

It's easier to say what an 8 month cannot go on. Basically anything that has a height restriction is a no go. Other than that...enjoy everything! We took our youngest for the first time when he was 8 months old and he LOVED it! You can find a list of the height restrictions right here on this thread. http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=9287