Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss The Dragon at Animal Kingdom??? in the Ask The Experts forums; Is it really true that the "dueling dragons" roller coaster was originally supossed to be part of beastly kingdom but it was too expensive so universal studios bought it?...
    Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    Is it really true that the "dueling dragons" roller coaster was originally supossed to be part of beastly kingdom but it was too expensive so universal studios bought it?
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hakuna Matata~ View Post
    Is it really true that the "dueling dragons" roller coaster was originally supossed to be part of beastly kingdom but it was too expensive so universal studios bought it?
    Not exactly. But I do believe some Imagineers that left Disney may have been responsible for the Universal attraction. This is why you won't see Beastly Kingdom come to WDW
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    There's actually been a lot of rumors around whether or not they are going to decide to expand and build out Beastly Kingdom at any point. While I doubt it, I do think it'd be really cool to have an area focusing on mythological animals.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Jedi Sparrow is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow after reading all the articles about DAK an Beastly Kingdom. I dont think I will ever be able to look at DAK an not wonder what could have been. Don't get me wrong I love Mt. everest. I just mean the Beastly Kingdom sounds amazing.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12