Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Rock'n Rollercoaster movement??? in the Ask The Experts forums; I definately heard that Disney is planning a 5th park, but its only in early stages of development. If it does happen, we won't hear or see about it for ...
    Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I definately heard that Disney is planning a 5th park, but its only in early stages of development. If it does happen, we won't hear or see about it for a few years.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

Deviant is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when. A when "when" actually happens it will more than likely be a watered down resemblance of Tokyo DisneySea.

Some people believe the only theme left to do is a Villains'/Evil park. That's not the case and will more than likely never happen. A DisneySea clone (more of a Cliff Notes version) is next in line. I wish we would get the elaborate, Tokyo version, but obviously (without getting into the whole The Oriental Land Company details) the same ammount of money isn't going to be put into it.

Disclaimer: This post is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney World Trivia, Walt Disney World or the Walt Disney Company.

Rock'nRoller is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipadeedooda View Post
    I definately heard that Disney is planning a 5th park, but its only in early stages of development. If it does happen, we won't hear or see about it for a few years.
    Thanks! Does the park have a name? No.... what about Disney's Adventure Land, Or Disney's Florida's Adventure.

What do you think?
    Rock On!

Deviant is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock'nRoller View Post
    Thanks! Does the park have a name? No.... what about Disney's Adventure Land, Or Disney's Florida's Adventure.

What do you think?
    DisneySea maybe? I don't know what they are going to officially call it even though it'll be based off of Tokyo's.

A FL Adventure park would be terrible. California Adventure should be convincing enough to not go with any more state/particular location themes for an entire park. They are in the process of "re-imagining" the park currently.

Disclaimer: This post is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney World Trivia, Walt Disney World or the Walt Disney Company.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock'nRoller View Post
    Are you saying that Kingdom thing is dead to hide it? If so, nice try.
    No, not to hide it.......if you don't believe the information we are giving you, then you could check out some other info on google. Try a google search, and put all of the information together. However, don't believe everything you see online. Not all sources are dependable................
    Last edited by disney fanatic; 04-04-2007 at 12:47 PM.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Rock'nRoller is offline A-Ticket holder
    I do, gust that people can trick you into not beliveing some times.
    Rock On!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12