Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Character Autographs...? in the Ask The Experts forums; The villains are the most fun to play with at the parks! Try this with Jafar or Captain Hook....take your time getting your pen top off or when they start ...
    The villains are the most fun to play with at the parks! Try this with Jafar or Captain Hook....take your time getting your pen top off or when they start to sign the book as them to sign on a different page. They will usually start to act irritated and tap their foot or fold their arms. Or tell them that you love Peter Pan or Aladdin. Have fun with them! And...I'm sure if they see it's a special handmade book that they will not do anything that could possibly damage it.

Brian_WDW74 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Watch out when you get an autograph from Daisy Duck. She sometimes gets a little upset if you're wearing something with Mickey on it, but no Donald!

(She does it in a playful way, of course.)

*Brian*

Disneymomto6 is offline A-Ticket holder
    If you don't want them signing the actual photo, just print it out on cardstock and have them sign that. Also, remember to use a permanent marker for all you autographs.

Tracy
    mom to 6 of the 7 dwarfs

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    The villains are the most fun to play with at the parks! Try this with Jafar or Captain Hook....take your time getting your pen top off or when they start to sign the book as them to sign on a different page. They will usually start to act irritated and tap their foot or fold their arms. Or tell them that you love Peter Pan or Aladdin. Have fun with them! And...I'm sure if they see it's a special handmade book that they will not do anything that could possibly damage it.
    Captain Hook is less than pleased if you gush over Mister Smee and kinda ignore him... I couldn't help it, I was excited to see Mr. Smee...it had been awhile.

I adore interacting with the villains. The best time to see most of them in one evening is attending MNSSHP in the Fall.

Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    i love chip and dale; they always attempt to out-do each other, esp. during autograph time! And they will steal your peanuts! you've been warned. :-)
    The Goofy Princess

alaina_amour is offline A-Ticket holder
    haha. quick question...
    I'm assuming you can buy the autograph books in the park... but how much are they?

"squeak squeak squeakum"

disneycdk is offline A-Ticket holder
    We paid about $10 in September for the generic one.

mmk. thanks

"squeak squeak squeakum"

All4theShow is offline C-Ticket Holder
    What ever happens during your meeting with the characters, please just remember that they are there to meet you as much as you are there to meet them. None of them would intentionally try to disrespect you or your family. Sometimes a guest may perceive a character's intentions as mean spirited when the character is actually just trying to be nice and/or funny. Have a fun time!

Always There
    Without A Care
    Soaking Up Sun
    And Having Some Fun!

She opened her eyes and I knew that my life would never be the same

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i made my daughters last year.. and i will make another one this year too.. but with a halloween theme
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    I've seen so many cute home-made ones, and I like those better than the generic expensive ones because they mean so much more and hold so much more personality. I even saw a cool thing today where someone (I'm guessing a scrapbook momma!) made really neat mini clipboards all decked out with disney paper wrapped around, disney stickers, even disney ribbons attached to the metal 'clipper'. Each kid signed with a disney pen on a small peice of paper on the clipboard to keep for later.

You can find some really cheap basic materials at Walmart or Michael's and make your own for less than you get at the park.
    Tina

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    One thing I really love about Disney and the characters is their signatures. My friend and I were just marveling at how the signatures matched the sticker autographs we had bought at the scrapbook store. It is incredible! I think that really is one thing that helps spread the magic for the kids- and us grownups too!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    One thing I really love about Disney and the characters is their signatures. My friend and I were just marveling at how the signatures matched the sticker autographs we had bought at the scrapbook store. It is incredible! I think that really is one thing that helps spread the magic for the kids- and us grownups too!
    You're right! I love seeing kids who are about 12 bring their very first book from when they were 2 and compare the signatures side by side! So sweet!
    Tina

I have another question... I would like to make an autograph book (because money is an issue) and I have never been to WDW before so this might sound like a stupid question... but how big should the pages me? Index card size?

"squeak squeak squeakum"

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    The pages can be any size you want. It depends on how you will carry it around.

DH made one for me with blank index cards put in a mini binder. I wanted it small enough to fit in my perpetually uncool Mickey Mouse fanny pack. The scans of the autographs in my DWT gallery are from that autograph book he made.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast