Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss The Magic Kingdom Towns People. in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone have a complete list of all the towns people in the Magic Kingdom? I know of two and that's Scoop Sanderson and Mayor Weaver. But I cannot find ...
    Yensid_Retlaw is offline D-Ticket Holder

The Magic Kingdom Towns People.

Does anyone have a complete list of all the towns people in the Magic Kingdom? I know of two and that's Scoop Sanderson and Mayor Weaver. But I cannot find anymore. Could someone please give me a hand with this as I will be heading down to Walt Disney World in September and would love to meet all of them.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    There is a guy named Noah Lotta.

He is a blast! If you see him ask him for an autograph!

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    is there an actual list of towns people??? I always thought it was just randomn and different similar to the characters on Sunset Blvd in MGM (Disney) Studios.
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I'm unfamiliar with this. Could someone explain who the towns people are? Sounds cool.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    where can you find these "people"?
    The Goofy Princess

There are many of them...you can find them at various parts of Main Street throughout the day. They should have set times to be out for meet and greets just like the Disney movie characters are. So if you stop in at City Hall and ask I'm sure they can help you by giving you a time and location to meet them!

Some others that haven't already been listed that I can think of off the top of my head are....

Hildegard Olivia Harding, Sheila Shufflehop, Chief Smokey Miller, Dewey Cheatem, Mrs. Penelope Prose, Beatrice Star, Constance Purchase, Victoria Trumpeto

For Testsherpa...they are just actors playing parts interacting with the crowd. They are very funny and always involve the crowds with their acts. One of the many hidden treasures of WDW that so many people pass right on by. They have similar characters in MGM known as Streetmosphere Characters.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    There is a guy named Noah Lotta.

He is a blast! If you see him ask him for an autograph!
    His autograph is in DWT gallery. He was a lot of fun that day wasn't he April?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    There is a thread on here somewhere that talks about them and lists all their names...
    I'll see if I can find it.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    His autograph is in DWT gallery. He was a lot of fun that day wasn't he April?
    He was the best! He made our simple trip to the bakery the best. I wonder if he ever got his sticky bun?

Yensid_Retlaw is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks alot for all your help everyone, I really appreciate this and I'm also glad to know I'm not crazy and there actually is "Towns People"

threeleggeddog is offline C-Ticket Holder
    There is a character hotline that any CM working at the parks is able to call and get the up to the minute details of where and when characters are appearing, you should not have to go to city hall for that. I don't know if the "townsfolk" are on that list though, but it would not surprize me. The next time you want to know when and where a character is just approach the nearest CM in a park and ask him to call the character hotline for you.

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    There are several characters I got to see many of them on my trips last year I was especially pleased to get to see them do a song and dance set with the Toontown Tuners last December. the audio from that appeared in my podcast:
    Mousin' it Up! - BBDP: Show Notes Season 2007 Episode 28 The citizens of Main Street USA

here's a synopsis of that set:
    For the first two songs the Toontown Tuners were playing solo over on the hospitality House side of Town Square. At he end of their second song the Fire Engine pulls up with Mayor Weaver and Fire Chief "Smokey" Miller, the Tuners board the Engine and they all ride over to City Hall (as the tuners are playing Hot Time in the old Town Tonight). Upon arrival Chief Miller introduces the whole group which now includes the suffragettes as "the Citizens of Main Street", as the full cast launches into "Down on old Main Street". After the song when \ Mayor Weaver tries to announce for re election the "Main Street Womens Auxiliary" steps up, after their rendition of Sister Suffragette, the Mayor is fine with them getting the vote as long as they vote for him, but when he once again launches into "campaign mode" questions arise about accusations against the mayor of corruption, which he handles humorously with the song "little tin box". When the song ends, he returns to making more typical (but still humorous) campaign promises. Then stumbles on the word Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, so the whole cast helps him with it (in song of course). Following that they close with a short and fitting reprise of "Down on old Main street". The singing citizens then talk with the guests a bit while the tuners march off (I chose to follow the tuners).

There were at least four of the Women's auxiuliary characters, two of them I know the names for Hildegard Olivia Harding, and Beatrice Starr (Be A Star get it?).

In addition to those characters I have also seen an assistant Mayor (Andy) who is the mayors son-in-law, so perhaps one of the other female characters is the mayors daughter, there is also a councilman, I have not seen Scoop Sanderson myself but have heard he appears on Main Street as well recently some new characters were added, and this may be related to the upcoming closure of the Adventurers club.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    I found some names of some more characters on intercot in a "hidden treasures" article:

Walt Disney World - Disney World Vacation Information Guide - INTERCOT - Walt Disney World Inside & Out - Info Central

Mrs. Penelope Prose, Constance Purchase, Mabel Mae Benaught, Victoria Trumpetto, Noah Lotte, Emily Postit and Scoop Sanderson. A varying selection of the citizens typically appear quarter till the hour until quarter after the hour from 9:45 am – 2:15 pm, Monday – Saturday.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards