Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Pixar's Cars in WDW? in the Ask The Experts forums; With the recent Pixar invasion in the parks, will we see Cars in either the Indy Speedway, Test Track, or Lights, Motors, Action! I personally wouldn't mind it at the ...
    fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs

Pixar's Cars in WDW?

With the recent Pixar invasion in the parks, will we see Cars in either the Indy Speedway, Test Track, or Lights, Motors, Action! I personally wouldn't mind it at the Indy Speedway. Also, I've only seen the Lights, Motors, Action! show once when it opened. Is the Love Bug still there?
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    yes the Love Bug is still part of the show.
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too
    lighttning mcqueen and mater can both be found making character greeting appearances in mgm - we saw them on our way to lights, motor, action - very cool!

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkAttitude View Post
    lighttning mcqueen and mater can both be found making character greeting appearances in mgm - we saw them on our way to lights, motor, action - very cool!
    They were also in the MGM parade last June, although I don't know if they are still in the parade or not now.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuosity View Post
    I personally wouldn't mind it at the Indy Speedway.
    They just recently did a refurb of the Indy Speedway. They cleaned up the track, fixed some of the guide bars and repainted a bit. Unfortunately none of that resulted in anything Cars related. Changing the body style of the cars used in this ride would be a huge undertaking.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Lightning and Mater are not in the parade at Studios. However, as Tink said, they can be found making appearances randomly (at specified times, so if you ask a CM we'll tell you when) through the parade route.