Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Haunted Mansion Soundtrack in the Ask The Experts forums; I recently acquired an sound file of the whole Haunted Mansion Ride, It sounds real good, very high quality,anyways my question is: Can one purchase a CD with soundtracks from ...
    neu318 is offline A-Ticket holder

Haunted Mansion Soundtrack

I recently acquired an sound file of the whole Haunted Mansion Ride, It sounds real good, very high quality,anyways my question is: Can one purchase a CD with soundtracks from rides or did a CM sneak off into the main computer room and record the whole soundtrack from straight from the computer?

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    There was a Haunted Mansion 30th Anniversary CD put out some time ago, and that was a track on there (I think!).
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    For our trip to Disney in 2003, my husband put together a CD of Disney songs- from Zorro, anything and alomst everything from Disney movies and even the sound track from the HM and Pirates of the Carrabiean. We listen to it all the time. It was a great way to get excited about our trip down there andwe made up all kinds of games using that one CD.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

neu318 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thats cool, Every Halloween I put on the HM soundtrack, I believe its about 22 minutes long.