Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Movie on Walt? in the Ask The Experts forums; Has there been or will there ever be a movie about Walt Disney? Not a documentory but a movie about his life with maybe some big time actor portraying him. ...
    Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Movie on Walt?

Has there been or will there ever be a movie about Walt Disney? Not a documentory but a movie about his life with maybe some big time actor portraying him. I think it would be cool to see. Any suggestions for who would star as Walt?
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I hope there will be a movie for Walt...anyone know someone in the Disney movie industry? lol
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    It would be so great to see a biography on him, I like Edward Norton as an actor to portray Walt (I think someone mentioned his name on here earlier for the role). The only thing is that I remember something about Norton not smoking in any of his movies because he doesnt want to encourage it among kids, and how could we have someone play Walt if they wont smoke?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"