Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Grad Nite in the Ask The Experts forums; Well I'm going to Grad Nite Blast Off PArty (South Plantation Senior) this weekend and I really don't know how it works. Are lines long compared to a regular night. ...
    dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder

Grad Nite

Well I'm going to Grad Nite Blast Off PArty (South Plantation Senior) this weekend and I really don't know how it works. Are lines long compared to a regular night. Are the rumors true about kids taking over TSI and smoking up the joint and not letting other people in? I know the dress code is a little stricted but will I be fine with a pollo shirt and nice jeans? and most importantly are ALL the rides opened? I would greatly appericate all the info on the matter.

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dude22blue View Post
    Well I'm going to Grad Nite Blast Off PArty (South Plantation Senior) this weekend and I really don't know how it works. Are lines long compared to a regular night. Are the rumors true about kids taking over TSI and smoking up the joint and not letting other people in? I know the dress code is a little stricted but will I be fine with a pollo shirt and nice jeans? and most importantly are ALL the rides opened? I would greatly appericate all the info on the matter.
    Since there are only a few schools there, lines tend to be shorter than they are during the day. When I went I didn't see anyone smoking although a few students did take drugs before arrival. You should be fine with a pollo and nice jeans. All the rides will be opened. (unless they are being refurbished of course).
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes