Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss VIP Lounges in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone know the procedure for getting into the corporate VIP rooms? Also, is there one for Test Track (my father's company just got aquired by GM.) I have another ...
    eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder

VIP Lounges

Does anyone know the procedure for getting into the corporate VIP rooms? Also, is there one for Test Track (my father's company just got aquired by GM.) I have another relative who works for Seimans and i would love to get into Spaceship Earth. Where should I start inquiring about this? Thanks!
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I believe that in order to gain entrance, someone in your party must show proof that he/she is an employee of the sponsoring company (e.g. ID, biz card, etc.). Before anyone goes running to their computer to make themselves a Siemens business card to the like, I have also heard that they sometimes do actually contact the company to verify employment (now, as far as Sundays go....
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    This is one of these moments that I regret my split with my ex... 3 months after I left him he got a job with Seimens... if only I had known. LOL!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    LOL jenn... ok now Auto Zone needs to spos. something!!

year ago before my hubby become a store manager AutoZone used to send their store managers and family to WDW for a gathering.. but they dont do anything for them anymore... to bad!!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    I believe that in order to gain entrance, someone in your party must show proof that he/she is an employee of the sponsoring company (e.g. ID, biz card, etc.). Before anyone goes running to their computer to make themselves a Siemens business card to the like, I have also heard that they sometimes do actually contact the company to verify employment (now, as far as Sundays go....
    Ooo, it took me a minute to figure out the "wink" there, but I read ya' loud and clear now
    Thanks, Lou!
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com