Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss History Book Wrong on WDW in the Ask The Experts forums; Ok, in my AP (Advanced Placement) U.S. History book (The Enduring Vision), it says that Walt Disney World opened in the 1980's. Now I KNOW this is wrong. I have ...
    nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder

History Book Wrong on WDW

Ok, in my AP (Advanced Placement) U.S. History book (The Enduring Vision), it says that Walt Disney World opened in the 1980's. Now I KNOW this is wrong. I have many things that have "71", the year of opening. But why would an AP US History book get such a fact wrong? There must be a reason for why they said it opened in the 1980's (1983 Is what I think it said...the book is in my locker at school), what major events happened at WDW in the 80's? Can anyone help me with this? If I get a pop culture question on WDW and the year it opened on the AP test, and its wrong like my textbook...ooooh....would I LOVE to rub that in the College Boards face...

My Requested Reward? Entry into any college I want...free...
    Yea...like thats EVER going to happen...

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Epcot opened in 1982...the only thing that I have happening of any major significance is the 1st Christmas Parade was broadcast in 1983.
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    That would be amazing if you could do that to the college board. Whats really entertaining to do is, if you really **** at an essay and you know it, to write a little note to the person when your done. Ive had a few teachers who grade real ap tests(obviously not mine) and have said it normally will help them to continue on cuz its just a funny little thing they see. My AP USH was by TIndall and there were no Disney mistakes, but those chapters that included him were quite high on my to-actually-read list
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat