Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss memorial day weekend at the parks in the Ask The Experts forums; I have a trip coming up during memorial day may 27- june 2, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the parks are extremely crowded during this time?...
    tiggaman is offline A-Ticket holder

Question memorial day weekend at the parks

I have a trip coming up during memorial day may 27- june 2, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the parks are extremely crowded during this time?

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I'll be down there too! Well, I'll actually be leaving to come back home on memorial day. I've heard that this is one of the busiest times, not positive though. Anyone else been down there memorial day weekend?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Oh yeah,

Have a great time on the site!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Gonna be there around the same time, Memorial day is May 28th which is usually one of the highest attendance days. I am thinking (hoping) that the crowds will thin out as the week goes on.

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    That weekend is packed every year pretty much

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi,

My father's bday falls on Memorial Wkend so I have been there for the past 20+ years. Every year it is crowded. But start your day super early when nobody is there...get your fastpasses, have fun. But def. try to take a break during the afternoons, as it gets so humid and most crowded at that time. Come back in the evening for this trip because many of the parks are open extremely late...for example, on May 27th, MK is open until 2am I believe.

In our family, we are all grown up (in age, at least) and try to follow that pattern to avoid the big crowds during that busy weekend. Have fun and maybe I'll see you there. :-)
    The Goofy Princess

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    On the calendars at www.waltdisneyworld.com , those dates are listed as high traffic. I am going May29 thru Jun 2 which is the beginning of low traffic. Go to the website, the highs and lows are listed.

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'll be in MGM the Friday of Memorial day Weekend which is the 25th... the rest of the weekend i'll be in Universal. Sorry Uncle Walt. No worries Walt I'll be there I beleve for two day before Mothers Day too
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow