Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Disneyland plaque? in the Ask The Experts forums; Has anyone seen the plaque at Disneyland that says "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy" I've never noticed it before at Walt Disney ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Disneyland plaque?

Has anyone seen the plaque at Disneyland that says "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

I've never noticed it before at Walt Disney World and was wondering if such a plaque existed at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom. Has anyone seen this at WDW and if so what does it say? Any pictures would be awesome!

Heres a picture of the plaque at Disneyland....

Last edited by nicks10; 04-30-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: add picture
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    I haven't been to disneyland in a while......So, no, I don't.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

That's really cute! I've never been to Disneyland, only WDW, and I've never noticed it there
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

amillionmilesz is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yup, this plaque is in WDW too at the Magic Kingdom, just as you walk under the train station. I noticed it there new years of '06. It's a little different though.. here's a picture of it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool" - almost famous

"And I thought Finding Nemo was brilliant. I still quote the seagulls every day: "Mine, mine, mine." That was one of my favorite moments in any movie ever." Johnny Depp

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Awesome, thanks a bunch. Just what I was looking for!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

where is it in the train station? I want to look for it next time I go
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

Brian_WDW74 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    They're not in the train station, per se. They're above the tunnels that you pass through as you enter the park, the ones that run underneath the train station. There's a plaque above each tunnel.
    *Brian*