Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Friend's tagging along! in the Ask The Experts forums; I figured I ask you guys soo many questions, why not add on another one. Here's the situation, my family which consists of my mom and dad, three sister including ...
    iwannabindisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Friend's tagging along!

I figured I ask you guys soo many questions, why not add on another one. Here's the situation, my family which consists of my mom and dad, three sister including myself (12-18yrs old), and my 7yr old little brother will be arriving in Disney on July 28th. However I just got permission to take along my best friend(also 18), since shes never been to disney. The problem is that my mom's having some trouble with the tickets, the room in beach club is fully paid for and there is plenty of room for her. Now because we want her to be able to join us in the extra magic hours we know that she'll have to buy her tickets saying shes staying at the resort. We dont know if we should just make her buy her own ticket, or include her when we buy the tickets for our family. My mom thought that it might be cheaper for her to buy her ticket seperate and we tried to do it on the WDW website but they only give the total price they dont give you how much it is per-person. As usual thank you for your answers they are greatly appreciated!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    If I remember correctly, they scanned our room key before giving us bracelets for the EMH. Only way your friend can stay for EMH is if she has a room key, if she's just "crashing" and buying her park ticket it won't work.

Lil Magic's Mom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yeah, we are passholders and we asked about EMH at the parks and they told us that we have to have proof that we are staying on property.
    Only 15 minutes from the back gate of the most wonderful place on Earth!!!