Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss extra days in the Ask The Experts forums; Okay this is my last question I PROMISE!!! I'll make it quick, we're going to disney for 12 days, but when we try to buy them online it only goes ...
    iwannabindisney is offline A-Ticket holder

extra days

Okay this is my last question I PROMISE!!! I'll make it quick, we're going to disney for 12 days, but when we try to buy them online it only goes up to ten. Is there any way we can buy for all of the days together, or do we have to buy the 10 and then buy for the 2 extra days?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    As far as I can find out, the longest a Magic Your Way ticket can be for is 10 days. But before you buy a 10 day and a 2 day, here are some things to think about:

- Are you going to go to Disney theme parks every single day of your trip? Or would you want to go to a Disney Water Park or even to one of those "other" theme parks one or two days? Do you have short days because of travel at the start or end of the trip? The 10 days of park admissions may be enough for you if you're going to do any of those.

- If you're going to do the Disney theme parks all 12 days, and are not doing water parks or anything that would be included in the Water Fun & More add-on, have you considered an annual pass? Not only could it be cheaper than the 10 + 2 tickets, but it also would give you discounts on some meals, hotel rooms, and merchandise. Check out http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/apass.htm for a list of the current Annual Passholder benefits.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page