Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Tried the "unofficial" touring plans? in the Ask The Experts forums; I was hoping to hear from people who have tried any of the touring plans found in the "Unofficial Guide to WDW". How do they work out? Any suggestions for ...
    brkn3467 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Tried the "unofficial" touring plans?

I was hoping to hear from people who have tried any of the touring plans found in the "Unofficial Guide to WDW". How do they work out? Any suggestions for improvement?

My families first Disney vacation will begin 8/25/07. The wait is killing me!!!

August 2007 - POR

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Never tried them because Hubby doesn't want to. Won't next time simply because little ones are with us and I don t want to drag them around a pak. Let us know how it goes.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I tried them years ago and they worked great. I did a loose plan of them when we went in 2005 but with a 2 1/2 yr old they kinda went out the window. LOL
    I mainly love all the stuff in the book about approximate wait times per amount of ppl. If you go to their website they have a free personal planning guide on there. You put in all the info and then print it out to take with you. And it will only print out the info you put in. (exp---if you dont need a rental car, just dont fill out that part and it wont print) I did a test print just to see. THIS REMINDS ME...I need to go put all my ADRs in LOL

GOOD LUCK!
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn