Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss what is the thing called??? in the Ask The Experts forums; Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen will he talk and tell jokes away from the park? yep. he sure does!...
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    will he talk and tell jokes away from the park?
    yep. he sure does!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    BIG Pal Mickey fan checking in here. I have all three versions and am obsessed with his wardrobe.

I think you should wait until you get to the parks to get him - it's one less thing to worry about packing. Plus, I'm always a bit leery of getting anything like that off of eBay. However, if you decide to give it a try, make sure you get the latest version (Sorcerer Mickey) from a reliable source.

Also, even though I'm obsessed with Mickey's wardrobe, I think the "official" Disney outfits for him are aweful. They're very overpriced and poor quality.

Quote Originally Posted by GalPal View Post
    Also, even though I'm obsessed with Mickey's wardrobe, I think the "official" Disney outfits for him are aweful. They're very overpriced and poor quality.
    Yeah, I love his poncho, but at 15 bucks, it wasn't really worth it
    GO RED SOX!!!!

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    PALLLLL MICKEY ROCKS how do you get the park game to work
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween
    2006- Polynesian - My High Graduation
    2007 - Pop Century
    2007- All Star Sport- Christmas TIme
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Next May we're taking our three kids to WDW and I would love for them to have one. The problem is that they will EACH want one of thier own. Will I have to sell my truck to get some?! Just wondering if they are still $60 a pop.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i think i'll wait and buy it the day we arrive... how do you tell which are the offical disney outfits from the others.. i'm confused.. i really like the pirate outfit
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

o8catrina8o, when you say the Park Game, do you mean "That Isn't Here"? Mickey Version 3 plays six games - "That Isn't Here", "Mickey Says", "Fast Friends", "Follow Me", "Try 'N Keep Up", and "Repeating Myself". To play "That Isn't Here", squeeze Mickey's right hand and his tummy at the same time for at least a second. Let go. Now, squeeze his left hand. He will name a park and list different attractions. If he says one that is in the park he named, squeeze one of his hands to score a point. If the attraction is not in the park he named, squeeze his tummy to score a point. Maximum points per game is 20.

Firemedic, how old are your kids? If I remember correctly, they are $65 each. If they each want their own and you aren't fussed about having the most current info, why not buy one of the current version (Version 3) and consider getting one or two of Version 1 or 3. They are greatly discounted and can often be found in the outlet location just off of Disney Property (or eBay). Normally, I wouldn't recommend eBay as an option. But with three kids...golly, gee!

Chrissy, Disney will only sell the official outfits in the parks. I have the pirate one - it isn't tooo bad. The footwear is a bit hard to get on and doesn't come with a shirt (I had a ruffled shirt made for it). But the jacket fits nicely. Also, the sword wouldn't stay in his hand so I lost it at the Pirate & Princess Party in February.

Most of my outfits are homemade or taken off of other plush the same size. Mickey has an outfit for almost every country in World Showcase (still working on Japan and Norway), each land at the MK, several for AK, MGM and Futureworld...plus many, many more. Some would say it is an unhealthy obsession. But, it's cheaper than pin trading - Plus it's a great way to strike up conversations with Guests and CastMembers alike!

If I get a chance later, I'll try to post some pictures of my PM
    Last edited by GalPal; 05-13-2007 at 03:19 PM.

i'd love to see pics... hate to mention it but.. do the build a bear outfits work on him?
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

No - Build-A-Bear outfits are way to big. The only way they would work at all is to take them completely apart and resew them (which is what I did for the Buzz Lightyear costume) PM wears that on SpaceRanger Spin! Most of my PM shoes are for infants (size 1 or 2). Last time I counted he had 17 pair.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!

LOL....LOL

i think i want the pirate outfit for sure.. to bad the build a bear dont work... LOL i have a tink one but then mickey's voice would sound funny comming out of a minnie...LOL
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    your 2 year old will most DEFINATELY love Pal Mickey....I remember when I got mine. My dad thought it was the coolest thing, and me being an 18 year old who thought it was SOOOO lame to carry around a Mickey doll, ended up loving the thing to death! Within that day, I had it clipped on my pants (total fashion no no! lol) and would cuddle him every chance I got...got freaked out if he got wet or fell on the ground...Yes I love that thing...I'm bringing it with me when I go to Disney this June!

Quote Originally Posted by GalPal View Post
    The footwear is a bit hard to get on
    yeah, the shoes that came with the ponchos don't really fit so I don't usually put them on.
    GO RED SOX!!!!

bjalivio1 is offline A-Ticket holder

i know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    the mickey that tells you things as you walk thru the park?? i'm having a brain fart!

its VMK Pal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12