Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss All Star Movie Suites in the Ask The Experts forums; Has anyone stayed at the new All Star Movie Suites? Can you describe them, like size of rooms, bathroom and anything else. Thanks!...
    toofunnie is offline A-Ticket holder

All Star Movie Suites

Has anyone stayed at the new All Star Movie Suites? Can you describe them, like size of rooms, bathroom and anything else.

Thanks!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    There's suites at ASMo? Hrm... I was just there in February and I didn't know that.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I was planning to stay in these back in December. However, they do not have any AP discounts on these rooms. It was cheaper to get 2 regular rooms for my family.
    I believe they have a lot of info on the rooms on Deb's site - allearsnet.com - check it out.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!