Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Pop Century in March in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm going to Pop Century in March. What's there? We're going to be spending minimal time at the resort but wondered what was there... Also, I know you can get ...
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Arrow Pop Century in March

I'm going to Pop Century in March. What's there? We're going to be spending minimal time at the resort but wondered what was there...

Also, I know you can get refillable mugs. Do you have to go to the food court for refills or where can you get the refills?

What stores are there on site? Can I get basic groceries like fruit and snacks on site?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    The refillable mugs are $11.99 a piece and are good for your whole stay (even if you go back in a few years take them with you) you do have to go to the food court to fill them.

They have an area called Everything Pop is a food court in Classic Hall. It has four counter-service stations, a lounge area, plus a "grab and go" market. If you can bring along with you the travel size cereals, chips and snacks because they are kind of expensive at the food court. They just have a general gift shop on site at the hotel.

If you want to be near a pool request a room in the 1950s, 1960s or 1980s lodge buildings, they're adjacent to the Bowling Pin, Hippy Dippy Pool and the Computer pools, respectively. Keep in mind that all three pools are equally bustling.

If you want groceries i suggest taking a town car from the airport a friend of mine did this and the driver stopped at a grocery store where they did quick shopping. If you want you can also go to the Earl of Sandwich which specializes in sandwiches and freshly made potato chips and other savory snack items are available (Its located at downtown disney)

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Kellie, which building should I ask for? Do you think we'll be accomadated? I want something quiet at night but not too far of a hike to pool, breakfast or buses. (Am I asking for a miracle??) What should I ask for and when should I call and confirm? What will I get at checkin (I'm doing dream maker package)

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    sonya....when you call to comfirm ask for the 70's building they will be more than happy to try to accomadate you and the family, when you check just ask again if they have any 70's rooms available preferbly room 6100 section of the 70's building