Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Character Autographs in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone have the address in California that you can write and request an autograph from Disney characters? I had the address saved in my computer but the stupid thing ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Character Autographs

Does anyone have the address in California that you can write and request an autograph from Disney characters? I had the address saved in my computer but the stupid thing crashed and I lost the address. I want to get personalized autographs for my family for our next trip and I can't find the posting on here. I appreciate any help!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I wish I could help, but I do not know. Im sure someone on here does, once someone posts it I would love to have it too... how cool!
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

MamaTink is offline A-Ticket holder
    I found an address online somewhere (I'm not sure now), but it was 500 S. Buena Vista Street Burbank, CA...however I sent a ton of requests there and just received them back. This is what the letter said:
    Dear Disney Fan,

We are excited to learn that you are a dedicated fan of the Disney characters. At this time we are not accepting character fan mail requests from the following address:
    The Walt Disney Company
    Attn: Fan Mail Dept.
    500 South Buena Vista Street
    Burbank, CA 91521

We now ask that all written requests to recieve one (1) character Fan Card be sent via CERTIFIED mail to:
    Disneyland Resort
    Guest Communications
    Attn: Character Fan Mail
    P.O. Box 3232
    Anaheim, CA 92803

Written requests will be processed and fulfilled in the order in which they are received during regular business hours (Monday through Friday). Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive your character fan card. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.
    Thank You

So, long story short, I hope you can use this new address. I wasted a ton of money sending my kids' letters to the first address just to get them all sent back. I have no idea how much it will cost to send the letters certified or what they will do if you don't certify them. Good luck and let me know if anyone finds another way around this.