Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Song Of The South DVD in the Ask The Experts forums; has anyone bot the Song Of The South DVD from the advertisment thats sometimes on DWT the site is called mysongofthesouth.com? if they have is it any good? I meen ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

Song Of The South DVD

has anyone bot the Song Of The South DVD from the advertisment thats sometimes on DWT the site is called mysongofthesouth.com? if they have is it any good? I meen Qulity wise? My dad wants the movie for Fathers Day and i dont want to buy it if its not good Qulity. If its not i just buy the VHS on Ebay from england or Japan. alright thanks for your help
    Last edited by BeastlyKingdom?; 05-29-2007 at 12:03 PM.
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    has any one bot the DVD? or have anyone seen what i am talking about?
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I didn't know there was some place to get the dvd.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I've seen the ad you're talking about, but I've never checked it out...
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"