Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss I Need To Find Dopey!!!!! in the Ask The Experts forums; I know that this is an almost impossible thing to do, but I need to find Dopey and get a picture of him with my mom!!!! She's a huge fan ...
    tink rules is offline A-Ticket holder

I Need To Find Dopey!!!!!

I know that this is an almost impossible thing to do, but I need to find Dopey and get a picture of him with my mom!!!! She's a huge fan since she was a kid and saw Snow White in the theater and we've been to WDW since 1972 and I can never seem to find Dopey except in the parade..... Any suggestions?????

Michelle

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Welcome to the boards tink!!!

As far as Dopey, he's very hard to find besides parades and shows.
    I have heard he makes an appearance once in awhile in front of the GMR. I have never seen him myself.

You can also check with guest relations in each park to see if he will be making an appearance.
    Good luck.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT, tink rules! We have chat nights on here every Tuesday and Thursday. I hope to see you there as well as on the forum!

I can't think of any suggestions for you, other than the ones Mandabella made.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I remember seeing Dopey at the character breakfast at Cindy's. I remmeber it so well, because my mom wanted to take a picture of me and my sister and Dopey. My mom would start the count, "One, two..." and then Dopey would put his hands over my eyes...that happened 3 times before he decided that he needed to visit iother kids, too...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    I remember seeing Dopey at the character breakfast at Cindy's. I remmeber it so well, because my mom wanted to take a picture of me and my sister and Dopey. My mom would start the count, "One, two..." and then Dopey would put his hands over my eyes...that happened 3 times before he decided that he needed to visit iother kids, too...

I wouldn't go through the trouble of getting a PS for Cindy's just to see Dopey. I've eaten there too, and he wasn't there. The only character they guarantee at that meal is Cinderella herself. Everyone else is "possible."

I remember reading somewhere that someone saw Snow White with all 7 Dwarfs inside Fantasyland.

Ooh...I just remembered. I did see Dopey once, he was in Adventureland during MVMCP with Snow White and her Prince last month. The line was too long, so we skipped the photo and autograph.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I wouldn't go through the trouble of getting a PS for Cindy's just to see Dopey.
    Agreed whole-heartedly!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I've seen him a lot in front of city hall right after the Magic Kingdom opened, but that was back in August.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Here is a web site that may help you out. It has all the info on live entertainment everywhere in the "World"

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Hope this helps some.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    In addition to Guest Relations, if you stop by a shop or someplace with a phone, a CM can sometimes call and find out if Dopey's planning on showing up to work for you.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    As already mentioned you can sometimes catch him at Town Square on Main Street. Other than that I would do just as Sam has said. Find a CM and have them call and find out the latest info for you.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by tink rules
    I know that this is an almost impossible thing to do, but I need to find Dopey and get a picture of him with my mom!!!! She's a huge fan since she was a kid and saw Snow White in the theater and we've been to WDW since 1972 and I can never seem to find Dopey except in the parade..... Any suggestions?????

Welcome to the board! As far as the "real" Dopey is concerned, I have no idea, but if you stay on this site for awhile you will notice a few of us are "dopey."
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    but if you stay on this site for awhile you will notice a few of us are "dopey."
    Don't give away all our secrets just yet JC! LOL

tink rules is offline A-Ticket holder
    If everyone here is a little bit "dopey"... then I should fit in very well....
    Michelle

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    You should be able to find Dopey in Epcot

I have photos of him in Germany with Snow White.

HTH
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Dopey is seen quite often with Snow White on the other side of It's A Small World where the Sky cabs used to load and unload in Fantasyland. Although with all of the renovating they are doing over there...I'm not sure if Snow White still appears there. Do what the others suggested and have any cast member with a phone call the Character hotline.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast