Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Fantasmic! Facts in the Ask The Experts forums; Now I hope everybody knows that I am the biggest Fantasmic! lover there pratically is, but I need to know some more interesting facts that anyone wants to share, so ...

Question Fantasmic! Facts

Now I hope everybody knows that I am the biggest Fantasmic! lover there pratically is, but I need to know some more interesting facts that anyone wants to share, so if you could help me out, that would be great.:mickey:
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Let's see - I've heard the amphitheater can hold almost 7,000 seated Guests 3,000 standing guests.

The moat surrounding the show contains approximately 1.9 million gallons of water. This is about a third of the amount of water in the Living Seas, and about double the amount of water in lagoon between the Boardwalk and the Yacht and Beach Clubs. It's about 60% ofthe water in the moat around the castle at the MK.

Steamboat Willie is 80 feet long with a 16 foot beam and weighs approximately 70,000 pounds. (That's as heavy as an A-3 twin engine jet!)

Each performance of Fantasmic! uses three mist screens that atomize 800 gallons of water per minute. (That's actually not very much, the filters at the living seas filter 35,000 gallons per minute!)

There are 350 lights used in the show!

The fire-breathing dragon rises 50 feet into the air and has a wing span of 50 feet.

The mountain stands approximately 57.5 feet above the water.

The cast of live performers include 46 cast members filling 78 costumes.

Theres some stats on allearsnet but some of them conflict with my info, which I must say I trust more

FrumiousBoojum is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favorite fact of all: the time between the start of seating to park closing is the best time to go next door to the Tower of Terror over and over and over and over and over again.