Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss 2008 Reservation Pricing in the Ask The Experts forums; Hello Experts! I am new to the forums, and to this whole wonderful world of threads! So I am not sure if I am asking this in the right section, ...
    chewbean is offline A-Ticket holder

2008 Reservation Pricing

Hello Experts! I am new to the forums, and to this whole wonderful world of threads! So I am not sure if I am asking this in the right section, but you all seem very nice and I am sure you will forgive me if I am wrong.....

My Husband and I like to go to WDW in January, but I am having trouble checking prices on the WDW website. I know all the rumors about the new reservation system and I thought the pricing would be available by now, but no such luck! Will I have more luck if I call? Please help! Thanks so much!

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hi ! Welcome to the DWT family!! Unfortunately, they don't have any prices listed yet. I'm taking my family in May 2008 and it's aggravating that I can't get airline prices or WDW prices yet. Give 'em a couple of more months and check. It would be better to have the prices now since you're going on Jan 08.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    wierd, the UK side of the disney booking site is doing quotes for 2008 no problems (without flights, just room & ticket packages)
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi, and welcome to DWT. I usually go to WDW in the spring and alot of times I'll try to book my room before the next year's rates are being quoted. They have always booked a room for me ( room only reservation) and told me the rate was not guaranteed. I just like to get booked in the resort I want and they always let me update the reservation with passholder rate or AAA rate. So if you really want a specific disney resort call now. I don't know if this has changed. Again, welcome.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know most major US airlines book flights about 350 in advance. You shouldn't have problems getting flight reservations, they just might not be able to tie it to the WDW reservations yet.

Thanks for the info... I think I am just very anxious and want to see the itineraries online with the pricing...one web site said the pricing would be up on Jun 23? Whenever I try to get a quote on the WDW website it gives me this error message; 'your check-in date must be at least 3 days from today. Please select a new check-in date.'

I need to have more patience!

Thanks Again

Update!

Hello Everyone,
    I contacted WDW about the pricing, and I got a reply that was, I guess, helpful. It just means I have to wait... Here is the response. Thanks Again

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

Each year, our Product Development Department reviews all components
    offered under each package name. This determines the packages and
    components included for the following year. At this time, packages
    beyond 2007 have not been announced. Please check back later this
    Summer/Fall for updated information.

We hope to see you next year.
    Thank you!
    Sincerely,
    Lainie Weidner

WDW Online Communications