Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Info Please in the Ask The Experts forums; Hi only 26 days to go till our next visit 17 nights at the Dolphin our 5 visit. What are the major changes in the last 2 Years I know ...
    WASPDADUK is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Info Please

Hi only 26 days to go till our next visit 17 nights at the Dolphin our 5 visit. What are the major changes in the last 2 Years I know spaceship earth is being updated as is haunted house. What should we look out for ? any good new places to eat ?? Any hurricanes approacing, got caught in one last time!!! Anything new on the Boardwalk?? Any info would be much appreciated . Getting very Giddy the closer we get.
    cheers

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Wow, 17 nights! Could you adopt me? I cook, I clean, I have a wealth of Disney knowledge that would make any WDW trip a fun one! Yes, Spaceship Earth and the Haunted Mansion will be down for refurbishment. I doubt that you can really predict a Hurricane that far in advance. On a 17 day trip, I would plan on rain at least once or twice. You could always head to DisneyQuest for the day or see a movie at Downtown Disney. You will have time to do so much more than the average person gets to do on their 7 night trip!
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

WASPDADUK is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ready for the rain Disney Quest is great my son would spend days in there if he could Pity about 2 of my fave rides I suppose we will just have to vist againe any excuse

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    there's supposedly a hurricane over by africa starting to form or something. However, if it makes it here, it's going to be HUGE. I just heard this thought, I haven't seen anything on it yet.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    In the past couple years there have been some cool ride additions such as Expedition Everest at AK. Pirates has some new additions from the movie. Just recently there has been the changes at The Living Seas, which is now the Seas with Nemo. Timekeeper left us, but in its place is The Laugh Floor, or something of a similar name that has the Monsters Inc characters. I think Soarin was added during this time, but it might have been there when you were last. I cant think of much right now, although i know there is more.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Not sure if Soarin was there last time you were there but i't's a must do ride and don't forget to get the fast pass. Not sure if you are an Alfredo's fan in Epcot but they are closing that restaurant at the end of August so if you want to eat there before it closes I would get an ADR for that. There is also a new restaurant in the Swan called Il Mulino and it is supposed to be very good (I really want to try it on my nest visit), here is a menu for it.....Il Mulino New York Trattoria Menu at Walt Disney World Swan Have a great time
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

MickeyspalJim is offline Fastpass Holder
    Also, in Animal Kingdom, where Tarzan Rocks was, they enclosed that theater and changed to a New Nemo Stage show. It is really a must see! lines are long, so head over there to check it out as soon as You can. Soarin is a must see, get a fast pass right away, this is the most used fastpass. In Epcot, they changed the boat ride in Mexico pavillion a bit, adding the 3 amigos starring Donald Duck. That was fun and the lines moved quickly. In Amimal Kingdom, the Expedition Everest is a must if You have not seen it. You can run over and get a fastpass for this as well. Very popular. In MGM Studios, Maybe You have not seen the Lights Cameras Action Stunt show. That is fun. Mickey avenue is closed to through traffic down behind the Great Movie Ride. Down past The Little Mermaid show, you can see a new attraction on that end of Mickey Avenue from the Movie Narnia. That was worh seeing too! Have fun and enjjoy any new Disney Magic You come across.
    11 Pre-DVC Trips to WDW 8-1978 through 12-2006.

Our DVC/Disney Resort trips have been:

Trip #1 (Jan 31-Feb 5-07) SSR. Studio.
    Trip #2 (May 1- 8-07) OKW. Studio.
    Trip #3 (June 26-July 1-07) SSR. 1 Bdrm.
    Trip #4 (Sept 16-21-07) OKW. 1 & 2 Bdrm.
    Trip #5 (Nov 29-Dec 3-07) AKL.
    Trip #6 (Jan 26-Feb 2-08) AKL. Studio.
    Trip #7 (April 12-18-08) SSR. 1 Bdrm.
    Trip #8 (May 23-27-08) SSR. Studio.
    Trip # 9(May 27-30-08) OKW. Studio.
    Trip # 10(Sept 10-17-08) BWV. Studio
    Trip # 11 (Nov 15-21-08) VWL. 2 Bdrm.
    Trip # 12 (Dec 19-21-08) SSR. Studio.
    Trip # 13(Feb 1-6-09) SSR. 2 Bdrm.
    Trip # 14(Feb 27-Mar 1-09) AKV Studio
    Trip # 15(Apr 30-May 8-09) ASR Movies-1 nite, PO Riverside- 4 nites, SSR Studio 3 nites
    Trip # 16(July 6th-10th-09)Pop Century
    Trip # 17(Sept 18th-24th-2009)Pop Century
    Trip #18(Oct 10th-16th 2009) ASR Music-1 nite, SSR Treehouses 5 nites
    Trip #19(Jan 20th-26th 2010) OKW-4 nites, Bch Club Studio Villa 2 nites
    Trip #20(Apr 23rd-26th 2010) Caribbean Beach Resort
    Trip #21(June 18th-25th 2010) POR 2 nites, SSR 2bdrm Villa 5 Nites.