Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss breakfast in the park in the Ask The Experts forums; does anyone know if there is anywhere in the park that serves a full service breakfast that is NOT a character meal?...
    Jenn31708 is offline A-Ticket holder

breakfast in the park

does anyone know if there is anywhere in the park that serves a full service breakfast that is NOT a character meal?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to DWT, fellow Long Islander!

There are no restaurants in the parks that serve a sit-down breakfast that is not a character meal. Closest thing is breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe at the gates to Animal Kingdom.

Several resorts have sit-down breakfasts (or buffets) that do not have characters - Boma (at Animal Kingdom Lodge), Spoodles (at Boardwalk), Concourse Steakhouse (at Contemporary), Kona Cafe (at Polynesian) to name a few.

There are counter service restaurants at the parks that serve breakfast foods.

Check out Restaurant Dining Menus from Walt Disney World to see what fits your tastes & budgets best!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    If you have a character breakfast reserved before the park opens do u need to show anyone something before u go in?

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Don't forget Whispering Canyon for breakfast. Excellent food and nice atmosphere.

From how I understand it, if you have a reservation they will let you in but you will need to make sure you have your confirmation number in case they need it. I believe they have a list but I do not know.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknut20 View Post
    If you have a character breakfast reserved before the park opens do u need to show anyone something before u go in?
    Usually not, but it is a good idea to have your confirmation number handy just in case. You will need your park admission ticket, of course.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    All you need is your confirmation number. You're on the list for that morning.

I have to say my best WDW breakfast was at Fort Wilderness at the Trails End Buffeteria. It's the same breakfast spread you get w/ the characters, only w/ out characters and much cheaper!!!
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I belive we are going to the crystal palace, we are staying at the all star sports resort will the bus be able to take us there ?