Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Future World East area music? in the Ask The Experts forums; I'm looking for an audio loop thats played in Future World. If I recall correctly I think I heard it in the east half of Future World right in front ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Future World East area music?

I'm looking for an audio loop thats played in Future World. If I recall correctly I think I heard it in the east half of Future World right in front of Test Track. I've heard Lou play it as background music on WDW Radio numerous times, but I cant seem to find it, or even the name of it. Anybody know what I am talking about?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Can you hum a few bars? Or find a specific reference in a podcast (podcast # and elapsed time)...?

It is in the most recent podcast (#26). It can be heard in the background at a little after 82 mins in.
    -Nick

andyznuff is offline A-Ticket holder
    yeh, there is a melody that I heard over and over and over again back in 2004 and 2005 in the area of the fountain and breezway section by mouse gears that lou has also played and I don't know the name of it. No words, it's just music and a melody. At first, i couldn't stand it and it played in my head all the time but now I love it!

Me too! But I dont know what it is! lol
    -Nick

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    I'm looking for an audio loop thats played in Future World. If I recall correctly I think I heard it in the east half of Future World right in front of Test Track. I've heard Lou play it as background music on WDW Radio numerous times, but I cant seem to find it, or even the name of it. Anybody know what I am talking about?

If you go to MouseBits you will find it.
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

I've looked all over mousebits. I cant find it. lol. If you have seen it on there please pm me and tell me where!
    -Nick

I found it! It was titled Innoventions area music!
    -Nick

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Future World East area music?

Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    Live 365 has several Disney music channels which play the innoventions song as well as other great Tomorrowland tracks.
    And it's free.