Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Need PS for Tempura Kiku? in the Ask The Experts forums; Looking to eat either lunch or dinner at Teppayani Grill in Epcot Japan or Temura Kiku. I know PS are recommended for Teppayani Grill, but what about Tempura Kiku? What ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Need PS for Tempura Kiku?

Looking to eat either lunch or dinner at Teppayani Grill in Epcot Japan or Temura Kiku. I know PS are recommended for Teppayani Grill, but what about Tempura Kiku? What is the difference between these places and does anyone recommend one or the other? It will be two adults and two kids....Thanks for the advice!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    We've only done Teppanyaki, which was good the night we went, and is cooked on a grill in frontof you.

Tempura everything is battered and deep fried.

On a Friday night in early December, we could have walked right into Tempura....but we decided to wait 20 mins for Teppanyaki.

I think a good rule of thumb for dining in WDW regardless of when and where, if you really,really,really want to eat at a specific place...make a PS.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks, I just didn't know if Tempura was a counter service place, restaurant, etc.-I have been to Japan in Epcot numerous times but for some reason just can't place this restaurant....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Thanks, I just didn't know if Tempura was a counter service place, restaurant, etc.-I have been to Japan in Epcot numerous times but for some reason just can't place this restaurant....
    Yakitori House is located next to the gardens is the counter service place. When you walk up the stairs there are two places,on the left is Teppanyaki and on the right is Tempura. I believe the right also has a bar/lounge area as well.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...