Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Main Street Train Station in the Ask The Experts forums; I'd like to try sitting at the train station that overlooks Main Street, USA to watch the parade and fireworks. How early should I get there? With Fantasmic! I usually ...
    aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!

Main Street Train Station

I'd like to try sitting at the train station that overlooks Main Street, USA to watch the parade and fireworks. How early should I get there? With Fantasmic! I usually arrive about 2 hours early in order to sit near the front row...is this about the right time, or should I even try a little bit earlier?
    Tina

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It really depends on the crowds and time of year. Try doing some Main Street activities a couple of hours early and keep an eye on it. If you want the front rail, get there at least 1 1/2 hours early.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I went to MK in early May. I happened to be there about 8:45 PM. I basically went upstairs to wait for a phone call to meet friends who were already in the park. I wasn't in the very front, but close enough to get a decent view. I'd have to agree with Testsherpa; stay close to the area while doing other things, and then head up there when you see the crowds start to build. I didn't think I got the best pictures from up there, however. I felt as though I was actually further from the action than if I had been watching from the street.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Thanks you two, I'll be sure to get there around 8-ish and just observe until we go on up. Thanks a lot!
    Tina