Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Tarzan Show at AK in the Ask The Experts forums; I was looking at the map and I do not see a favorite of my husband and myself, the TARZAN Show? IS it still there. The Discovery channel still shows ...
    DisneyMarie is offline A-Ticket holder

Tarzan Show at AK

I was looking at the map and I do not see a favorite of my husband and myself, the TARZAN Show?
    IS it still there. The Discovery channel still shows the act as part of the venue.
    DM

In Memory of my Angel DeAnne Marie Jan 2007

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    It was replaced by "Finding Nemo: The Musical" early last year. You are probably watching one of the older shows that they still air on Discovery.

I haven't seen the Nemo show yet but I hear it is very good. It was really lined up the last time I was there so we skipped it.

elcid93 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The Tarzan show moved to broadway, and the new live action show with Nemo took over that theater at the AK. So, Tarzan is gone from the park. Sorry.

If I am not mistaken, the show got pretty bad reviews on braodway and already has closed.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Tarzan on Broadway was a completely different show than Tarzan Rocks from Animal Kingdom, but yes, it has closed.

The Travel Channel has a show about AK that has been updated and has a good segment on Finding Nemo: The Musical
    It is a very good show, with a talented cast who have to be singers, actors, and puppeteers all at once.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I too loved Tarzan Rocks! But Nemo was absolutely amazing! I am glad that they changed it. I bet you will like Nemo just as much.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

DisneyMarie is offline A-Ticket holder

I hope the lines are not too long

Thanks so much, I will miss Tarzan, it was a romantic part with Tarzan and Jane and the CD we bought to keep the memories. But, Alas, I guess our daughter will love the Nemo show.
    The guys did ROCK, they flew through the air...it was a great show!
    DM

In Memory of my Angel DeAnne Marie Jan 2007

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    I'm gonna be honest, i have seen both a few times and i did like nemo but i MISS Tarzan...