Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Need some help... in the Ask The Experts forums; Does anyone have any idea how I can contact, either by e-mail or regular mail, Meg Crafton?? Or at least an assistant to her? I know it might sound crazy ...
    DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder

Need some help...

Does anyone have any idea how I can contact, either by e-mail or regular mail, Meg Crafton?? Or at least an assistant to her? I know it might sound crazy but just give it a chance I have a big dream

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Contact Addresses for WDW Officials

Best of luck with your dream!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGuy87 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how I can contact, either by e-mail or regular mail, Meg Crafton?? Or at least an assistant to her? I know it might sound crazy but just give it a chance I have a big dream
    I wish you the best of luck, but I hope you don't get your hopes up too much.... all contact to WDW goes first through their legal department to make sure there's no suggestions for attractions, merchandise, etc. WDW doesn't accept ideas from external to the company, due to legal issues. Your message will be returned to you unread by anyone but legal. :-( This happened to my friend when he sent a letter to guest services last year saying how much he enjoyed our trip.... because it jokingly contained a suggestion for a great big Figment pin with a combination lock on the back.

wow really?? thats not what this is about but thats sad to hear tho...i guess they don't want to deal with anyone claiming Disney stole their idea or something tho so maybe it's a good idea lol

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGuy87 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how I can contact, either by e-mail or regular mail, Meg Crafton??
    Just a thought, you might have better luck if you spell Meg Crofton's name correctly.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Yeah I knew how to spell it sorry, just a typo, I'm going to hand write the letter so no stupid mistakes :0) Thanks tho