Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Pizza Delivery in the Ask The Experts forums; Can we call an outside Pizza shop to have it delivered to the hotel. I really don't like the Pizza at Pop Century. If so, what are some of the ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Pizza Delivery

Can we call an outside Pizza shop to have it delivered to the hotel. I really don't like the Pizza at Pop Century. If so, what are some of the local Pizza shops and phone numbers.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

disneylover87 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    When some of my friends went a few years ago they ordered pizza from a non disney restaurant and had it delivered to the hotel, they also ordered chinese. I think you can still have it delivered.
    All you need is Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We had Pizza Hut deliver when we were there in July. Sorry can't remember the number though.
    Eric

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    well thats neat.. i didnt know you could do that... but it doesnt matter much to us this time cuz were doing the dinning plan.. but i must say the pizza del. thru disney was like $20 and i thik we got a 2 liter too..
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Well, the closest place would be Papa Johns or Dominos, at the Crossroads shopping center which is at the intersection of Hotel Plaza Blvd and 535 (soooo about 5 mins from DTD, if that helps) However - the Hess gas station/"Car Care Center" closest to MK has $5 large cheese pizzas, which I must say are pretty tasty! (they obviously don't deliver these... but if you're on the road and driving past it..... kwim... )

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    If you ask the CM at the front desk they will give you a list of places that deliver to the resort.

yurigrabov is offline A-Ticket holder

pizza delivery to disney

Quote Originally Posted by bucknut20 View Post
    If you ask the CM at the front desk they will give you a list of places that deliver to the resort.
    ......not true. they are forced to promote their food. unless you like Pizza hut, dominos,.. pup..

check fooddeliveryorlando.com thei will deliver any tipe of food you like,from hot dogs to a lobster. and thei open till 2-3 am

RRMike is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yes you can order pizza .I just did it in December. I got in real late from DHS and was hungry. I asked the cast member at the front desk at SSR and she gave me some phone numbers. I had Pappa Johns delivered to my room well after midnight. Rats!! I just threw out their phone number last week. Have fun.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Has anyone experienced various Pizzeria places leaving their menus under their room door? Last month at the BoardWalk Villas during our 8 day stay, we ended up receiving three of them. I didn't know this was permitted as this had been the first and only time I have experienced this. I didn't say anything about it, just tossed them in the trash. I did notice some of them deliver as late as 3AM.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Has anyone experienced various Pizzeria places leaving their menus under their room door? Last month at the BoardWalk Villas during our 8 day stay, we ended up receiving three of them. I didn't know this was permitted as this had been the first and only time I have experienced this. I didn't say anything about it, just tossed them in the trash. I did notice some of them deliver as late as 3AM.
    Its not permittet, its some cheap pizza places send some forners to flyer hotels, you did good not to order becose some time they will take your credit card info, and never deliver, thei change ther names evry week.

Quote Originally Posted by RRMike View Post
    Yes you can order pizza .I just did it in December. I got in real late from DHS and was hungry. I asked the cast member at the front desk at SSR and she gave me some phone numbers. I had Pappa Johns delivered to my room well after midnight. Rats!! I just threw out their phone number last week. Have fun.
    I didnt say you can not order pizza, if you like papas,pizza hut,dominos krap thei will give you number,but wen comes to a real food,forget it,
    and wich hotel you stay in???

Quote Originally Posted by yurigrabov View Post
    I didnt say you can not order pizza, if you like papas,pizza hut,dominos krap thei will give you number,but wen comes to a real food,forget it,

And like I sed,this FoodDeliveryOrlando.com company will deliver to any disney resorts. from best NY-pizza to Red Lobster. I know Disney dont like strangers I was verry happy whit ther service

RRMike is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by yurigrabov View Post
    Thats true I asked if they had any real pizza places I could get a pie.They told me Pappa's was better of the two choices I had. I'm glad I didn't order from the places that they stuck their flyer under the door. Very hungry had to settle. The CM was very helpful.