Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Free Dining Plan? in the Ask The Experts forums; Historically, WDW has offered the DDP for free this time of year with MYW packages. Are they doing it this year also? Thanks for any info....
    mickey7038 is offline A-Ticket holder

Free Dining Plan?

Historically, WDW has offered the DDP for free this time of year with MYW packages. Are they doing it this year also? Thanks for any info.

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Y'know, I don't know! I know that the last few issues of the Eyes and Ears (a CM magazine) have been advertising discounts for CMs at a resort, and talk about the DDP in a way that makes it sound free.... but I could be confused (wouldnt be the first time lol) Your best bet would probably be to call the Dining hotline, at 407-WDW DINE... Hope that helps!

mickey7038 is offline A-Ticket holder

Free Dining Plan?

Thank you. I will call.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    The time frame to book for free dining is long over. The deadline was the end of June. I couldnt even get an extra day added to my package after that date. Oh and if you have any questions about packages, the best place to call is the main Central Reservations Office (CRO) at 407-WDISNEY. Dining can usually answer any info about the restaurants (seating configurations, times available, directions to, etc) but they cannot book packages from that location. Sorry but you are out of luck for this year and I doubt with the changes be implemented in the DDP for next year that they willl even offer it.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I agree with vixen on all counts. An offer of free Disney Dining Plan is a function of resort reservations and not the restaurants. Hence, it would make sense to call Central Reservations rather than a special Dining phone number. In other words, speaking to someone who, at least on that day, might be specializing in dining reservations would not help you, since any free dining promotion is a resorts promotion, not a restaurants promotion, if you know what I mean.
    -- Eric

disneyfan55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    The time frame to book for free dining is long over. The deadline was the end of June. I couldnt even get an extra day added to my package after that date. Oh and if you have any questions about packages, the best place to call is the main Central Reservations Office (CRO) at 407-WDISNEY. Dining can usually answer any info about the restaurants (seating configurations, times available, directions to, etc) but they cannot book packages from that location. Sorry but you are out of luck for this year and I doubt with the changes be implemented in the DDP for next year that they willl even offer it.
    We are going the end of Sept and can't wait. Even if they have it next year, it won't be quite so good. No tips or appitizers are included beginning 2008. It's on the WDW website when checking Dining Plans.