Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Ask The Disney Experts Discuss Night EMH in the Ask The Experts forums; We're going to WDW in December if you can't already tell by my sig! lol. We are doing our first EMH at NIGHT. What do we have to do so ...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Question Night EMH

We're going to WDW in December if you can't already tell by my sig! lol.

We are doing our first EMH at NIGHT. What do we have to do so that the CMs know where there for the EMH. Do we tell them when we walk in the gate or what?

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 08-30-2007 at 04:29 PM. Reason: spelling
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    During the day or when you get to the gate they will point you to desk where they are giving the bracelets that you need to stay in the park with for EMH and you get that then you can just show the bracelet if anyone ask for them.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Thanks Lilo!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    No Problem
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    They start giving out the EMH bracelets a few hours before EMH starts. So if you're going to be in that park relatively early in the day you won't be able to get them then. But they'll have several areas of the park where they're set up to do them. You'll have to have you Key to the World card for every member in your party. If memory serves, they scan it (probably a data gathering thing to find out if the promotion is worth the cost of keeping the park open and staffed so they can make future management decisions).

Hope that helps.
    Hypermommy

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    The night I was there for EMH, the line to get your bracelet OUTSIDE the turnstile was quite long, but when I actually went to get my bracelet, I used the location in Liberty Square and waited for maybe 2 people before I got my wristband.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Thanks I'm making a note of it as we speak. I'm not sure what time we'll go to the park. There are EMH for MK and EPCOT when we go. (Those are the ones we want to go to.)

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Thanks I'm making a note of it as we speak. I'm not sure what time we'll go to the park. There are EMH for MK and EPCOT when we go. (Those are the ones we want to go to.)
    Epcot tends to get VERY crowded during EMH, as much of future world is not open. It's a great time to hang around world showcase, and occasionally catcha short wait on Test Track. I do remember seeing higher than normal wait times for Soarin' tho...